Jeff Ritzmann passed away on February 24, 2021. He was a good friend, and brilliant artist, and thinker on the paranormal, who also had a lifetime of experiences. In the next couple weeks I will be posting all his appearances on Where Did the Road Go?. This first compilation is from his first appearance back in June of 2016, including the Patreon segment. Then the show we did that started on Project Archivist, and ended on a live edition of Where Did the Road Go?. Jeff will be remembered fondly.
Jeffrey David Ritzmann, age 53, of Joppa, Maryland passed away on February 24, 2021 at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air, Maryland. Born in Baltimore, Maryland, he was the son of Joseph and Jennifer (Kidd) Ritzmann, husband of Lisa (Cullum) Ritzmann and father of Dakota (Cody) Ritzmann. Jeff was a talented artist who loved heavy metal music and Star Wars. He enjoyed playing guitar, movie prop collecting and exploring the mysteries of the universe. Jeff attended Le Millet School of Art and Goucher College's program for gifted artists. In the mid-1990's Jeff started the Maryland chapter of the 501st Star Wars Costuming Group. He had a big heart and was dearly loved by his family and friends.
In addition to his parents, wife and son, Jeff is survived by three brothers and sisters in law, John and Coreen (Cullum) Yox, Ned and Denise (Cullum) Colgan, Tony and Kimberly (Cullum) Gwiazdowski, and several nieces, nephews and cousins. He was preceded in death by grandparents Herman and Edna (Miller) Ritzmann and Earl and Velma (Maxwell) Kidd, and parents-in-law, William L. and Dorothy M. (Jones) Cullum.
Contributions may be sent to the American Heart Association - Maryland, 217 E. Redwood Street, 23rd Floor, Baltimore, MD 21201 or St. Jude Children's Research Hospital PO Box 50, Memphis, TN 38101.
Outro Music by Seasons of the Wolf, Iron Maiden's "Flash of the Blade"
- UFO Disclosure - May 24, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection Tribute Part 4 - April 30, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute Part 3 - March 26, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute: Part 2 - March 10, 2021
- Morgan Daimler and Joshua Cutchin on Fae and UFO's - March 6, 2021
- Where the Footprints End Volume 2 - Jan 23, 2021
- Wandering the Road with Red Pill and Joshua Cutchin - Jan 16, 2021
- Supernatural Skulduggery with Joshua Cutchin and Natalie - Nov 14, 2020
- Wandering the Road with Joshua Cutchin and Chris Ernst - Oct 24, 2020
- Missing People with the Snake Bros and Joshua Cutchin - Oct 10, 2020
- Where the Footprints End with Joshua Cutchin - Sept 19, 2020
- Everything is Daimons with Patrick Harpur - June 20, 2020
- Witness of Another World - April 23, 2020
- Listener Stories: Bigfoot, Missing People, Ghosts, and more... - Nov 9, 2019
- Lodge 49 with Jeff Ritzmann - September 20, 2019
- Influential Fortean Books - August 24, 2019
- Tantra, Sex Magick, Culture, and more - July 21, 2019
- Ghost Hunting, Magick, Bigfoot, and more - July 7 2019
- Evidence for PSI - June 28, 2019
- The Failure of the Extra-Terrestrial Hypothesis - June 15, 2019