In this two part interview (which Patreons got all of right away), we discuss Laird Scranton's latest book, Seeking the Primordial: Exploring Root Concepts of Cosmological Creation. This book is basically the background to a lot of what Laird has been researching, and it deals with the ancient concepts that he has unearthed about how reality forms, and the grand cycles of time and space.
Outro music is Whirring World by Psyche Corporation.
- Decoding Maori Cosmology with Laird Scranton - July 21, 2018
- Seeking the Primordial with Laird Scranton - Part 2 of 2: Dec 30, 2017
- Laird Scranton on Skara Brae, the Dogon, Egypt, and more... - December 24, 2016
- John Anthony West and Laird Scranton on Ancient Cultures and Reality - April 28, 2015
- John Anthony West and Laird Scranton on Ancient Cultures and Reality - April 28, 2015 (Mid-Week Podcast)
- Point of Origin by Laird Scranton (2015)
- Laird Scranton on Point of Origin - March 21, 2015
- China's Cosmological Pre-History by Laird Scranton (2014)
- Interview with Laird Scranton, Author of the Velikovsky Heresies - March 2, 2013
- Laird Scranton on China's Cosmological Prehistory - September 27, 2014
- Worlds in Collision by Immanuel Velikovsky (1950)
- The Velikovsky Heresies: Worlds in Collision and Ancient Catastrophes Revisited by Laird Scranton (2012)