I am joined by Greg Bishop and Jeff Ritzmann and we deal with a question a Pateron, Alfred Tuttle, suggested. "What is the evidence that whatever appears to be behind myriad phenomena (ufo's, sasquatch, fairies, etc) is a non-human intelligence? How do we know it is not a manifestation caused by some kind of collective human unconsciousness? What kinds of questions can we ask to determine which is the case?"
Not an easy question to deal with, we did try on another show, but I felt the viewpoints and Greg and Jeff to be well worth exploring here. Enjoy.
End music by The Beautiful Kings, "Psychonaut". Find them on Soundcloud.
- Talking Robert Anton Wilson with Greg Bishop and Adam Gorightly - Sept 25, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection Tribute Part 4 - April 30, 2021
- Wandering the Road with Greg, Chris, and Saxon - March 27, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute Part 3 - March 26, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute: Part 2 - March 10, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute - Part 1: March 4, 2021
- Wandering the Road with Wren Collier and Greg Bishop - May 23, 2020
- The Eighth Tower by John Keel - May 16, 2020
- Lodge 49 with Jeff Ritzmann - September 20, 2019
- Jeff Ritzmann and the Ghosts of Gettysburg - May 11, 2019
- Fringe New Show - October 6, 2018
- What is Wrong with Paranormal Research with Jeff Ritzmann and Greg Bishop: August 4, 2018
- UFO Cults and Religions - June 30, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena - Part 2 of 2: March 31, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena - Part 1 of 2: March 24, 2018
- UFO Disclosure in the New York Times - December 17, 2017
- Fringe News - December 8, 2017
- Tom DeLonge Roundtable - November 10, 2017
- UFO Encounter at Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe - November 1, 2017
- Strange Familiars: Episode 17: UFOs