I am joined here by Joshua Cutchin and Aaron David (of the Charm the Water Podcast) as we discuss the implications of Immortality. This story posted originally by Coast to Coast's George Knapp got me thinking about the subject, and as easy as it is to say that most of us would like to live forever, the consequences are huge, both for ourselves, and society. What would become of us in a world where few of us die. And would that ever be the case, would the ruling elite keep such a thing for themselves? We address all this and more. Spiritual and Real World consequences of Immortality!
Outro Music is by Inviolate, the title track from their album, "Feast of Ashes".
Read more for player...
- Wandering the Road with Joshua Cutchin and Red Pill - Sept 4, 2021
- Alex Matsuo and Joshua Cutchin on Ghost Hunting - July 3, 2021
- Wandering the UFO Road - June 12, 2021
- UFO Disclosure - May 24, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute Part 3 - March 26, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute: Part 2 - March 10, 2021
- Morgan Daimler and Joshua Cutchin on Fae and UFO's - March 6, 2021
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute - Part 1: March 4, 2021
- Where the Footprints End Volume 2 - Jan 23, 2021
- Wandering the Road with Red Pill and Joshua Cutchin - Jan 16, 2021
- Supernatural Skulduggery with Joshua Cutchin and Natalie - Nov 14, 2020
- Wandering the Road with Joshua Cutchin and Chris Ernst - Oct 24, 2020
- Missing People with the Snake Bros and Joshua Cutchin - Oct 10, 2020
- Where the Footprints End with Joshua Cutchin - Sept 19, 2020
- Everything is Daimons with Patrick Harpur - June 20, 2020
- Witness of Another World - April 23, 2020
- Listener Stories: Bigfoot, Missing People, Ghosts, and more... - Nov 9, 2019
- Influential Fortean Books - August 24, 2019
- Evidence for PSI - June 28, 2019
- The Failure of the Extra-Terrestrial Hypothesis - June 15, 2019