- What the passage graves are.
- Who may have built them.
- Why, and what do they really do?
- The advanced knowledge required to build what they did.
- The acoustic properties.
- The Artwork associated.
- Altered States of Consciousness these things may help being about.
- Connections to Cygnus, Pleiades, and Sirius, and why they were important.
- Other structures around the world that may have also been built by the same culture.
- The connections to the Dogon Tribe in Africa and what that may tell us.
- Velikovsky and Binary Star Theory.
- The differences between the sites.
Help Us by Becoming a Patreon!
If you like the show, for as little as $3 a month you can help support us by becoming a Patreon. You will get regular extra content and more every month!
About This Show
When it comes to unexplained phenomena, it is just that. Unexplained. We try to approach this from as many different ways as possible, and to throw out the assumptions that have driven research for a very long time. These strange experiences people have, no matter what you want to label or catagorize them as, are real in some way. They have been reported throughout history and across cultures. If nothing else, they are a very Human experience. None of the theories we have may even come close to divining what we are actually experiencing, if they did, we would have some answers. We do not know what Reality is, what life or death are, or truly why we are here. We do know that our senses filter much out, and our memories do not work like we think they do. New approaches are needed if we are ever to make any progress at all in understanding what we are interacting with. Some of that comes from understanding ourselves, and some of that comes from having a truly open mind in confronting those things that defy explanation. We need new eyes, perspectives, and better questions. That is the goal of Where Did the Road Go? To go places that have not been tread before, and explore new things from new angles. To leave the well worn road, and wander...