Read more...Listen to the Show
Stephen Mehler is an expert in Khemitology. Khemit is the true ancient name of Egypt. Why Khemitology instead of Egyptology? Because Egyptology doesn't cover everything or offer valid explanations for all that we see and experience at the sites in Egypt, Indigenous Wisdom Keeper, Abd’el Hakim Awyan developed the discipline of Khemitology, which offers an alternative, higher dimensional perspective of Egypt’s heritage. Much evidence of glaring anomalies has been discovered throughout Egypt, which warrants our collective continued research of the legacy that a highly advanced civilization left behind more than 10,000 years ago.
This interview was conducted in May of 2013. We discuss a large variety of topics, including...
- Crystal Skulls
- Modern vs Ancient Skulls
- What their purpose may have been.
- The oral history of Egypt.
- Unknown pyramids related to the Giza Plateau.
- How old the Pyramids may really be.
- What happened to the casing stones?
- The age of the Sphinx.
- What the pyramid was for.
- Lost civilizations.
- What Egypt is like now to visit.
You can find the The Khemit School of Ancient Mysticism at www.khemitology.com.