Andrew Collins returns to the show to talk more in depth about Göbekli Tepe; who may have built it, why, what it aligns to, what happened to the builders, and what some of the symbolism means. We talk of it's connections to other ancient sites, and how it brings into question the dating of many of them. We discuss the Annunaki, the watchers, who they really may have been. Discover the connections to Cygnus, Easter Island, and much, much more.
Andrew is a prolific author, who has been writing about the world surrounding Gobekli Tepe since the mid-90's. His books, From the Ashes of Angels, Gods of Eden, and The Cygnus Mystery all lead up to his latest work, which will be out early next year and is entitled; Göbekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods: The Temple of the Watchers and the Discovery of Eden .
You can check out Andrew's website at www.AndrewCollins.com and on November 16th he will be appearing at Origins 2013 in London with Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, Hugh Newman, Graham Phillips, and Caroline Wise. http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/conference/origins2013.htm You can also listen to our previous talk with Andrew in the Archive.
- Andrew Collins on Giants, Hybrids, and Gobekli Tepe - November 7, 2015
- Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods by Andrew Collins (2014)
- Interview with Andrew Collins, Author of Lightquest - May 25, 2012
- Andrew Collins on Gobekli Tepe - July 19, 2014
- LightQuest: Your Guide to Seeing and Interacting with UFOs, Mystery Lights and Plasma Intelligences by Andrew Collins (2012)
- Alien Energy: UFO's, Ritual Landscapes, and the Human Mind by Andrew Collins (1994)