Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods; The Temple of the Watchers and the Discovery of Eden is the culmination of a huge body of work by Andrew Collins. Andrew was on top of this line of history back when Gobekli Tepe was just being discovered. A number of his earlier books investigate this area and this culture for keys to our past. This book brings all that together as he attempts to work out who the builders of the site were, and who the Annunaki may have been. He delves, in depth, into possible alignments, the symbolism involved, what may have happened far in our past that caused such a site to be buried, and who would have been able to orginize the building of such a site when no one but hunter / gatherers were supposed to be present. It is a deep and thorough analysis of the site and what it may mean. In the later part of the book, Andrew, initially prompted by a dream, begins to look for Eden, and it's connection to Gobekli Tepe. What he finds is fascinating. From the role of Gobekli Tepe in the foundation of our current world, to the lost peoples who may have created it, to the story of the garden of Eden, this is quite the journey, and told masterfully by Andrew Collins.
Andrew Collins Website is andrewcollins.com.
- Andrew Collins on Giants, Hybrids, and Gobekli Tepe - November 7, 2015
- Interview with Andrew Collins, Author of Lightquest - May 25, 2012
- Interview with Andrew Collins on Gobekli Tepe and the Annunaki - November 2, 2013
- Andrew Collins on Gobekli Tepe - July 19, 2014
- LightQuest: Your Guide to Seeing and Interacting with UFOs, Mystery Lights and Plasma Intelligences by Andrew Collins (2012)
- Alien Energy: UFO's, Ritual Landscapes, and the Human Mind by Andrew Collins (1994)
Latest from Seriah Azkath
- AMA Roundtable Show: Part 1 - Jan 15, 2022
- Project Archivist: Stasis 14 Seriah, Lee Lee, and a fever for more Cowbell - Aug 28, 2019
- Veiled Destinies Part 2 with Walter Bosley - Jan 8, 2022
- Brothers of the Serpent - Episode 99 with Seriah Azkath: June 6, 2019
- Just Another Tin Foil Hat - Seriah Azkath - April 27, 2020