Main Shows from 2017.
Main Shows from 2016.
Main shows from 2015.
Main Shows from 2014
Shows from 2013.
Shows with a Roundtable Format with various guests and co-hosts.
Here you will find Seriah's appearances on other Radio Shows and Podcasts...
Tim explores various strange stories in his podcast, Strange Familiars.
This is where you can find the free edition of Steph's podcast. Additional episodes will be available on her membership site.
Here you will find interviews with movie creators as well as our movie review shows.
Here you can find stories from listeners and others who have had their own paranormal experiences.
This night we talked to Randall Carlson of Sacred Geometry International. As you will notice, this conversation could have gone on all night, very easily. We will have Randall back on very soon. Among other things, we discuss;
- How Randall got into this line of research.
- What exactly is Sacred Geometry?
- How widespread this practice was.
- Cycles of Destruction this planet has undergone.
- The end of the last ice age and what may have caused.
- Some of the puzzles around that event.
- Pole Shifts and possible locations of Atlantis.
- Evidence of massive flooding across the United States.
- Evidence in the Upstate New York region, where the show airs from.
- The age of the Sphinx and Great Pyramid.
Listen to the Show
This night I talked with Dr. Rita Louise, author of Man Made; The Chronicles of our Extraterrestrial Gods. Rita is also a medical intuitive and we talk about that and her other books as well. Among other things, we discuss;
- The role of emotions in health.
- The mind-body connection.
- The myths of ancient cultures and how they connect.
- Flood myths and their similarities.
- Dating of the flood.
- The importance of gold and red ochre in ancient societies.
- Domestication of plants and animals.
- Is man domesticated?
- What the passage graves are.
- Who may have built them.
- Why, and what do they really do?
- The advanced knowledge required to build what they did.
- The acoustic properties.
- The Artwork associated.
- Altered States of Consciousness these things may help being about.
- Connections to Cygnus, Pleiades, and Sirius, and why they were important.
- Other structures around the world that may have also been built by the same culture.
- The connections to the Dogon Tribe in Africa and what that may tell us.
- Velikovsky and Binary Star Theory.
- The differences between the sites.
- The role of deception in the paranormal.
- Ghost hunting.
- The scientific process as it relates to the paranormal.
- The subtlety of the trickster phenomenon.
- The effect of consciousness on the paranormal.
- Skeptics and Debunkers.
- The UFO Phenomenon.
Our guest this week was Lyle Blackburn, author of The Beast of Boggy Creek, contributor to Rue Morgue Horror Magazine, and musician with the band Ghoultown. We do briefly lose Lyle due to a power outage in his area, but we get him back quickly, meanwhile airing one of his songs. Among other things, we discuss...
- The film that started the mainstream interest in this particular cryptid, The Legend of Boggy Creek.
- How Lyle got involved in the research.
- The area the beast has been sighted in.
- How far back the sightings go.
- Paranormal aspects of sightings.
- Some of the more compelling sightings.
- How wide of an area is involved.
- The problems with researching such a creature.
- Bigfoot research in general.
- Lyle's next book and upcoming appearances.
Laird Scranton is the author of a trilogy of books about the Dogon tribe in Africa. Laird showcases their extensive scientific knowledge and goes far to show that their knowledge is ancient by connecting it to Egyptian and other civilizations symbolic structures. He shows complex ties to Egypt, as well as India. We discuss all of this in the first half of the show, including;
- Who were the original researchers of the Dogon?
- The Dogon Creation Story and it's connections to modern science.
- The role of Sirius in their mythology.
- The Nummo Fish.
- Egyptian connections.
- The dual meaning of symbols.
- How they retained the purity of their symbolism.
- Connections to Quantum, String, and Torsion Theory.
- Velikovsky's theory.
- The scientific world's reaction.
- What may have happened to Mars.
- The change in the length of the year.
- Characteristics of Venus that still resemble that of comets.
- Why he was attacked and the lengths his attackers went to.
- Carl Sagan's role.
Forgotten Civilization is the latest work by Robert Schoch, Ph. D. We spend this show, which actually goes foAr almost 90 minutes primarily discussing the themes and ideas present in this impressive new work of his. This conversation could have gone on for much longer, as the wealth of information in this book is just phenomenal. What we do discuss includes;
- How Robert got involved in this field.
- His response to the antagonism shown him after his research on the age of the sphinx was released.
- Gobekli Tepe, and how that ancient site opens up our pre-history.
- The Easter Island RongoRongo Script.
- The possible role of the sun in ending the last ice age.
- Underground cities, legends, and radioactive ruins.
- The importance of research in this field.
- Vitrified forts.
- The role of politics in mainstream science.
- The subtlety of psychic research.
- and much, much more.
On this show we are talking with Brien Foerster, all the way from Peru. Brien is a bit of a regular on the Ancient Aliens TV show, and has been researching the various early civilizations found in South and Central America. He has also recently released a book that he co-wrote with David Hatcher Children called The Mystery of The Elongated Skulls. Brien has done groundbreaking work down in Peru, and this was a really fascinating conversation.
Among other things, we discuss...
- Evidence for high technology in ancient sites.
- How old some of this sites may really be and the evidence for it.
- How much of our history may be lost and why.
- The techniques of construction, and what tools were clearly not used.
- Sound technology and levitation.
- Ancient Aliens.
- Are their natural elongated skulls.
- What the DNA says.
- The connections between ancient cultures all over the world.
- Who the Olmec were.
- The mystery of the Nazca lines.
- Brien's latest discoveries.
Michael Cremo entered the world of alternative archeology in 1993 with the publication of his groundbreaking book, Forbidden Archeology. Investigating whether or not mainstream archeology is ignoring data that suggests that modern man is millions of years old, he presented roughly 800 pages of compelling and well researched data. From there, Michael has published books that connect his religious beliefs and the data of science. His latest, My Science, My Religion is a collection of papers from 1994-2009 that Michael has presented at various Academic Conferences around the world. In this interview, we talk about;
- What got Michael started on this path.
- What role consciousness plays in reality.
- The initial reactions to Forbidden Archeology.
- How old man may really be.
- How advanced ancient cultures may have been.
- The elements of his new book, My Science, My Religion
- Combining science and spirituality.
- The evidence for the extreme antiquity of plants.
- A spiritual perspective on the current environmental crisis.
- How many genuine cases of this are around.
- Has Anyone Ever let them In? And what happened?
- Video and Photographic evidence.
- Their average age and appearance.
- Connections between witnesses.
- How far these reports go back.
- Multiple witness encounters.
- Similarities to other aspects of the paranormal
- Debunking the Debunkers.
- What do they, ultimately, want?