Timothy talks to two guests about strange lights. First we hear Jerry tell a story about seeing (and photographing!) a mystery light in Iceland. We also talk about the Brown Mountain lights, which Jerry has also seen, weird lights in York County, and more. Then Timothy welcome’s Matt to the show, who tells about a UFO and some other
strange experiences in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Episode 32 notes and links:
The cover image is from Jerry’s photographs of the light anomaly from Iceland.
Timothy’s books: https://www.amazon.com/Timothy-Renner/e/B072X44SD5
Michael Anderson: https://drekka.bandcamp.com
Join the Strange Familiars Gathering group on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strangefamiliars/
Intro and background music by Stone Breath. You can find more at http://stonebreath.bandcamp.com
The song which closes the episode is Within the Falling Sands by Stone Breath. This song appears on the Stone Breath album The Flight and Fate of the Horsemen. https://stonebreath.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-and-fate-of-the-horsemen
Timothy‘s live album, recorded by himself in a haunted church. Live Alone 1 is now available: https://stonebreath.bandcamp.com/album/live-alone-1
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 2: May 5, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 1: April 28, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 31: Wild Men of the Circus and Asylums
- Strange Familiars: Episode 30: La Dame Blanche – Ghostly Women in White
- Strange Familiars: Episode 29: The Michaux Roar