Strange Familiars Presents will be shorter episodes telling stories – folklore, oddities, weird history, and more. Think of them as mini episodes of Strange Familiars without the discussion and/or interview segments.
The first episode presents some tales of strange and fearful hauntings from Pennsylvania.
If you would like to help us continue to make Strange Familiars, get bonus content, t-shirts, stickers, and more rewards, you can become a patron: http://www.patreon.com/StrangeFamiliars
- Strange Familiars - Episode 36: Touched by the Flannel Man
- Strange Familiars: Episode 35: Screams in the Forest
- Strange Familiars: Episode 34: A Lifetime of Experiences
- Strange Familiars - Episode 33: Bigfoot, Trolls, and Mountain Giants
- Strange Familiars: Episode 32: Earthlights, Elf-Lights, and UFOs