In Episode 7 we talk about the little town of Seven Valleys and many strange reports that have come from the area – including mystery lights, bigfoot sightings, pig weirdness, and more. We hear the story of Old Man Ruby, who died the same day as his horse and was seen riding his spectral mount for nearly a century after his death. Tim and Anthony pay a midnight visit to Panther Hill in Seven Valleys – where something unseen, but very much heard, runs them off!
If you would like to help us continue to make Strange Familiars, get bonus content, t-shirts, stickers, and more rewards, you can become a patron: http://www.patreon.com/StrangeFamiliars
Episode 7 notes and links:
Strange Familiars is a production of Dark Holler Arts, LLC. Music, art, podcasts, books, and more. http://www.darkhollerarts.com
Intro and background music by Stone Breath – which is our band. You can find more at http://stonebreath.bandcamp.com
The song at the end of this episode is “The Coming Fires” from the Stone Breath album “The Ætheric Lamp“.
- Strange Familiars - Episode 36: Touched by the Flannel Man
- Strange Familiars: Episode 35: Screams in the Forest
- Strange Familiars: Episode 34: A Lifetime of Experiences
- Strange Familiars - Episode 33: Bigfoot, Trolls, and Mountain Giants
- Strange Familiars: Episode 32: Earthlights, Elf-Lights, and UFOs