I return to Greg Bishop's Show for a roundtable discussion...
Ufology Roundtable – An Oblique Kick In The UFO Butt
Joining me (Greg Bishop) for this RM popup show were Michael Hughes, Seriah Azkath, and Josh Cutchin. We all agree that UFO study can be changed and improved by some sort of personal involvement with the subject and whatever causes it. More people working along these lines would be a good thing and the time appears to be ripe. Subjects discussed included: ritual magick, chaos magick, DMT, Whitley Strieber, tulpas and whether people can handle what might happen if the abyss or anything living there stares back (or worse.) It was a lively and fast-paced talk. Michael brought up a forward thinking researcher I hadn’t heard about in years and who was making these connections 20 years ago: a guy who called himself “Brother Blue.” We called for people to get personally involved with the phenomenon in whatever way they can and then, and most importantly, get back to us and others with their reports and findings. Go!
Illustration by RPJ from It Defies Language!
- Why is Studying the Unexplained Important? - March 16, 2018
- Movies and More with Joshua Cutchin - March 9, 2018
- Fringe News Update - March 7, 2018
- Fringe News Update - January 26, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 24: Sasquatch and the Faerie Realm
- The Crytpo Kid talks Bigfoot and more... - January 6, 2018
- UFO Disclosure in the NYT Part 2 with Michael Hughes - December 22, 2017
- Fringe News - December 19, 2017
- UFO Disclosure in the New York Times - December 17, 2017
- Fringe News - December 8, 2017
- Psychological Terminology and The Paranormal - Part 2: November 30, 2017
- Tarot and Divination with Michael M. Hughes - November 25, 2017
- Tom DeLonge Roundtable - November 10, 2017
- UFO Encounter at Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe - November 1, 2017
- Josh's Big Adventure - October 21, 2017
- The End of the World - September 22, 2017
- Terence McKenna Retrospective - September 8, 2017
- Changing Views - August 23, 2017
- The Failure of Paranormal Groups - August 12, 2017
- Keeping Your Sanity on the Fringe - August 5, 2017