Seriah's second appearance on The Gralien Report. This time a roundtable with Red Pill Junkie and Joshua Cutchin on Consciousness...
From Micah's site...
"During hour two we are joined by a panel of researchers that includes blogger Red Pill Junkie, writer Joshua Cutchin, and podcaster Seriah Azkath as we continue to weigh the pros and cons of far-out “transhuman” future technologies. Then, as we consider the varieties of human experience of the future, and the kinds of modes through which we may eventually coexist with intelligences other than our own, we examine the controversial claims of a researcher named R. M. Santilli, who claims to have used a special telescope of his own design to uncover evidence of a new kind of presence in Earth’s skies. Can this “discovery” be confirmed independently, or is it purely the stuff of pseudoscience? Or, could this somehow fall someplace in between, in that Santilli’s pseudoscience may lead to an actual discovery of some legitimacy?"
Below you can listen to the last hour, or go here to get the full show.
- Evidence for PSI - June 28, 2019
- The Failure of the Extra-Terrestrial Hypothesis - June 15, 2019
- Joshua Cutchin on Cryptids and Poltergeists - March 22, 2019
- The Strange Disappearance of Casey Hathaway - January 29, 2019
- Listener Stories - Ghosts, Shadow People, and Follow Ups - Jan 23, 2019
- More Strange Things in the Woods - Jan 5, 2019
- Year End Review 2018 - Dec 29, 2018
- Fringe News Show - November 9, 2018
- Portals, Missing People, and Alternate Reality - October 27, 2018
- The Hunt for the Skinwalker Documentary Review - September 22, 2018
- Fringe News - August 25, 2018
- Thieves in the Night with Joshua Cutchin - Part 2 of 2: August 18, 2018
- Thieves in the Night with Joshua Cutchin - Part 1 of 2: August 11, 2018
- Fringe News - July 27, 2018
- Fringe News Show - June 27, 2018
- How to Convince a Skeptic - June 16, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 2: May 5, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 1: April 28, 2018
- How the Paranormal has Changed in Mass Media - April 14, 2018
- Fringe News - March 30, 2018