On this episode we discuss what would happen if scientists were to announce the discovery of Alien Life. What would the cultural impact be? How would it affect UFOlogy, and what about the stranger aspects of the phenomenon? Who would have control of the science? How would it affect our world? All this and much more is discussed...
Outro music by Fifty Dollar Dynasty with On Down the Road.
Player after the Read More link...
- Thieves in the Night with Joshua Cutchin - Part 1 of 2
- How to Convince a Skeptic - June 16, 2018
- Magick and Flat Earth Non-Sense with Roejen and Daniel Harms - May 26, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 2: May 5, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 1: April 28, 2018
- How the Paranormal has Changed in Mass Media - April 14, 2018
- Fringe News - March 30, 2018
- Fringe News Show - March 23, 2018
- Why is Studying the Unexplained Important? - March 16, 2018
- Movies and More with Joshua Cutchin - March 9, 2018
- Fringe News Update - March 7, 2018
- Fringe News Update - January 26, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 24: Sasquatch and the Faerie Realm
- Everything is Demons! - Jan 18, 2018
- The Crytpo Kid talks Bigfoot and more... - January 6, 2018
- Fringe News - December 19, 2017
- UFO Disclosure in the New York Times - December 17, 2017
- Psychological Terminology and The Paranormal - Part 2: November 30, 2017
- Tom DeLonge Roundtable - November 10, 2017
- UFO Encounter at Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe - November 1, 2017