On this episode we discuss what would happen if scientists were to announce the discovery of Alien Life. What would the cultural impact be? How would it affect UFOlogy, and what about the stranger aspects of the phenomenon? Who would have control of the science? How would it affect our world? All this and much more is discussed...
Outro music by Fifty Dollar Dynasty with On Down the Road.
Player after the Read More link...
- Joshua Cutchin on Cryptids and Poltergeists - March 22, 2019
- The Strange Disappearance of Casey Hathaway - January 29, 2019
- Listener Stories - Ghosts, Shadow People, and Follow Ups - Jan 23, 2019
- Portals, Missing People, and Alternate Reality - October 27, 2018
- The Hunt for the Skinwalker Documentary Review - September 22, 2018
- Fringe News - August 25, 2018
- Thieves in the Night with Joshua Cutchin - Part 2 of 2: August 18, 2018
- Thieves in the Night with Joshua Cutchin - Part 1 of 2: August 11, 2018
- How to Convince a Skeptic - June 16, 2018
- Magick and Flat Earth Non-Sense with Roejen and Daniel Harms - May 26, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 2: May 5, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 1: April 28, 2018
- How the Paranormal has Changed in Mass Media - April 14, 2018
- Fringe News - March 30, 2018
- Fringe News Show - March 23, 2018
- Why is Studying the Unexplained Important? - March 16, 2018
- Movies and More with Joshua Cutchin - March 9, 2018
- Fringe News Update - March 7, 2018
- Fringe News Update - January 26, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 24: Sasquatch and the Faerie Realm