On this episode we discuss what would happen if scientists were to announce the discovery of Alien Life. What would the cultural impact be? How would it affect UFOlogy, and what about the stranger aspects of the phenomenon? Who would have control of the science? How would it affect our world? All this and much more is discussed...
Outro music by Fifty Dollar Dynasty with On Down the Road.
Player after the Read More link...
- The End of the World - September 22, 2017
- Terence McKenna Retrospective - September 8, 2017
- Changing Views - August 23, 2017
- The Danger of Dogma - August 2, 2017
- Sound, Reality, and the Paranormal
- Strange Familiars: Episode 10: Iron and the Supernatural, Part 1: Changelings
- The Role of Fiction in our Study of the Strange... - June 9, 2017
- The Antikythera Mechanism and The Fatima Miracle - May 25, 2017
- Christianity and the Occult - May 19, 2017
- The Christianization of Bigfoot - May 6, 2017
- Seriah and Joshua Cutchin on Skeptiko - Feb 7, 2017
- Seriah's Weird Experiences with Jeff Ritzmann and Joshua Cutchin: Part 2 - April 29, 2017
- Seriah's Weird Experiences with Jeff Ritzmann and Joshua Cutchin: Part 1 - April 22, 2017
- Immortality with Joshua Cutchin and Aaron David - April 1, 2017
- Strange Familiars - Episode 4: The Witch Diggers
- Conspirinormal with Seriah Azkath, Joshua Cutchin, and Red Pill Junkie - Jan 29, 2017
- What is the Other? Roundtable - February 18, 2017
- Strange Experiences, Hypnosis, Bigfoot, and more... - Feb 1, 2017
- Phantom Time, Dreams, The Multiverse and Spirits - Roundtable - January 19, 2017
- Sex Bots, AI, Crop Circles, Holy Statues, and Possessed Gay People - December 22, 2016