In this midweek show, I we discuss the story of Carlos Casteneda, who he was, whether or not what he wrote about was true, and what happened at the end. It's an exploration of the cultural impact Carlos had, and the dangers of such magnetic personalities.
The Salon article we discuss can be found here.
You can find more about Adam at his website; www.adamgorightly.com.
- Fringe News Show - November 9, 2018
- Portals, Missing People, and Alternate Reality - October 27, 2018
- Fringe News - July 27, 2018
- Fringe News Show - June 27, 2018
- Fringe News - March 30, 2018
- Fringe News Update - March 7, 2018
- The Magick and Art of Austin Osman Spare - February 15, 2018
- What is Reality? Roundtable - December 29, 2017
- Fringe News - December 8, 2017
- Psychological Terminology and The Paranormal - Part 2: November 30, 2017
- Psychological Terminology and The Paranormal - Part 1: November 17, 2017
- Tom DeLonge Roundtable - November 10, 2017
- Josh's Big Adventure - October 21, 2017
- The Dark Night of the Soul - October 6, 2017
- The End of the World - September 22, 2017
- Terence McKenna Retrospective - September 8, 2017
- Alien Mummies, and some other thoughts... August 9, 2017
- The Stan Romanek Story Roundtable - July 29, 2017
- Sound, Reality, and the Paranormal
- The Empty Brain Roundtable - July 5, 2017