Seriah, along with guests Chris Ernst and Joshua Cutchin, discusses the lasting impact of numerous controversial researchers and authors, with a focus on how well or poorly their work has aged. A cavalcade of books, theories, and people are mentioned, including Immanuel Velikovsky, Wilhelm Reich, the electric universe theory, Richard C. Hoagland, and Ingo Swann.
They also discuss why the academic and scientific establishments continually deny or ignore theories which are supported by evidence.
This conversation continues with some different subject matter on Patreon. Become a Patreon for as little as $3 a month at https://www.patreon.com/SeriahAzkath
Recap by Vincent Treewell and Patricia W.
Outro Music by Lee TNB AKA Monkey Mind with "Smells Like Fun (Deep Space Nine Mix)"
- Jeff Ritzmann Collection / Tribute - Part 1: March 4, 2021
- Cutting Edge News - February 20, 2021
- Wandering the Road with Chris and RPJ - Feb 6, 2021
- Where the Footprints End Volume 2 - Jan 23, 2021
- Wandering the Road with Red Pill and Joshua Cutchin - Jan 16, 2021
- Listener Stories - Jan 2, 2021
- Nightcrawler, Infrared Entities, and more - Nov 28, 2020
- Supernatural Skulduggery with Joshua Cutchin and Natalie - Nov 14, 2020
- Missing People with the Snake Bros and Joshua Cutchin - Oct 10, 2020
- Where the Footprints End with Joshua Cutchin - Sept 19, 2020
- Creepy Flies, Women in White. and Strange Entities... Listener Stories - September 5, 2020
- Seriah's Mechanism - July 4, 2020
- Everything is Daimons with Patrick Harpur - June 20, 2020
- Listener Stories - May 30, 2020
- Witness of Another World - April 23, 2020
- The Hill and the Hole - April 11, 2020
- Hellier Season 2 / Freeform Rountable / 2019 Recap - Jan 11, 2020
- Listener Stories - November 23, 2019
- Listener Stories: Bigfoot, Missing People, Ghosts, and more... - Nov 9, 2019
- Influential Fortean Books - August 24, 2019