I am joined here by Joshua Cutchin and Aaron David (of the Charm the Water Podcast) as we discuss the implications of Immortality. This story posted originally by Coast to Coast's George Knapp got me thinking about the subject, and as easy as it is to say that most of us would like to live forever, the consequences are huge, both for ourselves, and society. What would become of us in a world where few of us die. And would that ever be the case, would the ruling elite keep such a thing for themselves? We address all this and more. Spiritual and Real World consequences of Immortality!
Outro Music is by Inviolate, the title track from their album, "Feast of Ashes".
Read more for player...
- The Failure of the Extra-Terrestrial Hypothesis - June 15, 2019
- Joshua Cutchin on Cryptids and Poltergeists - March 22, 2019
- The Strange Disappearance of Casey Hathaway - January 29, 2019
- Listener Stories - Ghosts, Shadow People, and Follow Ups - Jan 23, 2019
- Portals, Missing People, and Alternate Reality - October 27, 2018
- The Hunt for the Skinwalker Documentary Review - September 22, 2018
- Fringe News - August 25, 2018
- Thieves in the Night with Joshua Cutchin - Part 2 of 2: August 18, 2018
- Thieves in the Night with Joshua Cutchin - Part 1 of 2: August 11, 2018
- How to Convince a Skeptic - June 16, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 2: May 5, 2018
- Strange Light Phenomena Follow-Up - Part 1: April 28, 2018
- How the Paranormal has Changed in Mass Media - April 14, 2018
- Fringe News Show - March 23, 2018
- Why is Studying the Unexplained Important? - March 16, 2018
- Movies and More with Joshua Cutchin - March 9, 2018
- Fringe News Update - March 7, 2018
- Fringe News Update - January 26, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 24: Sasquatch and the Faerie Realm
- The Crytpo Kid talks Bigfoot and more... - January 6, 2018