I am joined here by Joshua Cutchin and Aaron David (of the Charm the Water Podcast) as we discuss the implications of Immortality. This story posted originally by Coast to Coast's George Knapp got me thinking about the subject, and as easy as it is to say that most of us would like to live forever, the consequences are huge, both for ourselves, and society. What would become of us in a world where few of us die. And would that ever be the case, would the ruling elite keep such a thing for themselves? We address all this and more. Spiritual and Real World consequences of Immortality!
Outro Music is by Inviolate, the title track from their album, "Feast of Ashes".
Read more for player...
- Why is Studying the Unexplained Important? - March 16, 2018
- Movies and More with Joshua Cutchin - March 9, 2018
- Fringe News Update - March 7, 2018
- Fringe News Update - January 26, 2018
- Strange Familiars: Episode 24: Sasquatch and the Faerie Realm
- The Crytpo Kid talks Bigfoot and more... - January 6, 2018
- Fringe News - December 19, 2017
- UFO Disclosure in the New York Times - December 17, 2017
- Psychological Terminology and The Paranormal - Part 2: November 30, 2017
- Psychological Terminology and The Paranormal - Part 1: November 17, 2017
- Tom DeLonge Roundtable - November 10, 2017
- UFO Encounter at Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe - November 1, 2017
- Josh's Big Adventure - October 21, 2017
- Strange Familiars: Episode 17: UFOs
- The End of the World - September 22, 2017
- Terence McKenna Retrospective - September 8, 2017
- Strange Familiars: Episode 15: Kelly, Don’t Pet the Devil Monkey
- Changing Views - August 23, 2017
- The Danger of Dogma - August 2, 2017
- Sound, Reality, and the Paranormal