Author Jenny Ashford and Investigator Steve Mera join me to talk about their book, The House of Fire and Whispers, which details the investigation of the Seattle Demon House. Pretty amazing case...
Jenny Ashford is a horror and paranormal writer, and a graphic designer. Her books include two paranormal works, The Rochdale Poltergeist (with Steve Mera) and The Mammoth Mountain Poltergeist (with Tom Ross). Her other books include the horror novels Red Menace, Bellwether, The Five Poisons, and The Tenebrist, and two short-story collections, Hopeful Monsters and The Associated Villainies. Her horror blog, goddessofhellfire.com, contains current writing news, short stories and articles, and her opinions about horror films and the genre in general.
Steve Mera is a parapsychologist, paranormal investigator, freelance journalist, international lecturer, and tutor. He is the owner of the free monthly publication known as Phenomena Magazine, chairman of Manchester’s Association of Paranormal Investigation and Training, and founder of the Scientific Establishment of Parapsychology in Manchester, England. He is the author of three books—Strange Happenings: Memoirs of a Paranormal Investigator; Paranormal Insight: A Concise Study of the Strange and Profound; and The Paranormal Investigators Handbook: A Professional Look at the Subject of Ghosthunting—and the co-author of The Rochdale Poltergeist, with Jenny Ashford. He has appeared on over 90 TV shows and series, over 100 radio stations, and has published articles in over 300 publications internationally.
- The Unseen Hand with Jenny Ashford: Part 3 - July 15, 2017
- The Unseen Hand with Jenny Ashford: Part 2 - July 7, 2017
- The Unseen Hand with Jenny Ashford: Part 1 - July 1, 2017
- Demons in Seattle with Keith Linder - Part 2: December 17, 2016
- Demons in Seattle with Keith Linder - Part 1: December 10, 2016
- Jenny Ashford on the Rochdale Poltergiest - July 9, 2016
- The Mammoth Mountain Poltergeist with Jenny Ashford - April 23, 2016