Peter Robbins returns to the show, and we talk about his return to the UK and Rendlesham, and then get into the life and research of Wilhelm Reich. If you are not familiar with the man, you should be. You will see why on this show. Peter is of course best known for his work on the Rendlesham Forest case, but has an extensive resume dealing with Reich as well. Peter Robbins was first introduced to the books of Wilhelm Reich as a teenager by a college roommate, to whom he remains deeply indebted. In 1976 he met Dr. Elsworth F. Baker, Reich’s first assistant for the last eleven years of his life. Soon after this he became a patient of Dr. Baker and entered into almost seven years of medical orgone therapy with the distinguished orgonomist.
Robbins went on to enroll in the classes New York University offered in scientific and social orgonomy which was taught by the Reich scholars Professors John Bell and Paul Matthews. They in turn invited him to become a member of their ongoing Seminar in Social and Scientific Orgonomy, patterned after the seminars which Sigmund Freud presided over during the nineteen twenties. Peter spent much of the nineteen eighties involved with this group, presenting a variety of papers to his fellow seminar members under Matthews’ and Bell’s guidance and leadership.
Peter was a volunteer fundraiser for the American College of Orgonomy’s (ACO) Building Fund and had two papers on Wilhelm Reich and UFOs published in the Journal of Orgonomy. He was part of a select group of volunteers invited to witness a demonstration of cloudbusting technology and presented on the subject of Reich and UFOs at the ACO’s Princeton NJ facility, and at international conferences on the life and work of Reich in New York City, Ashland Oregon, Niece France and Karavomilos Greece. His lectures have been well received at numerous scientific and UFO conferences both here and abroad while his articles on the subject have been published in a variety of print and web publications. Robbins’ extensively researched paper, “Politics, Religion and Human Nature: Practical Problems and Roadblocks on the Path Toward Official UFO Acknowledgment” is scheduled to be published in the upcoming issue of Annals of the Institute for Orgonomic Science.
- Kate Thorvaldsen and Peter Robbins talk about Kate's Experiences - May 13, 2017
- Peter Robbins on The Ridicule Factor in UFO Reports - August 6, 2016
- Peter Robbins on Travis and Halt in Woodbridge - December 5, 2015
- Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on The Current State of the UFO Field - June 13, 2015 (Mid-Week Podcast)
- Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on The Current State of the UFO Field - June 13, 2015
- Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on Roswell Slides, Breakaway Civilizations, and False Flags - June 13, 2015
- Peter Robbins and Ryan Sprague on the State of the UFO Field - February 21, 2015
- Deliberate Deception by Peter Robbins
- Peter Robbins on Deliberate Deception - November 15, 2014
- Peter Robbins on his new book and Wilhelm Reich: Part 3 - June 15, 2014
- Peter Robbins on Wilhelm Reich: Part 2 - April 12, 2014
- Peter Robbins and Ryan Sprague on the UFO Phenomenon and Rendlesham - November 16, 2013
- Interview with Peter Robbins about Left at East Gate / Rendlesham Forest UFO's - September 14, 2013