David Weatherly has been researching the paranormal for over 35 years. A writer for Intrepid Magazine, he studies all areas of the paranormal, from Cryptids to UFO's to the truly Strange, like the subject of his latest book. In this interview we talk mostly about the book, and a bit about how David got involved in this field of study. The Black Eyed Children are a fascinating, if little known, paranormal event. Children with pure black eyes approach an individual, often at their home, at night, and ask to be let in. The beings emanate a sinister aura, and disappear without a trace. We will talk about many aspects of this, including...
- How many genuine cases of this are around.
- Has Anyone Ever let them In? And what happened?
- Video and Photographic evidence.
- Their average age and appearance.
- Connections between witnesses.
- How far these reports go back.
- Multiple witness encounters.
- Similarities to other aspects of the paranormal
- Debunking the Debunkers.
- What do they, ultimately, want?
All this in more in this hour long discussion of this bizarre phenomenon. You can order the book through Leprechaun Press, and you can find more information on David Weatherly at Two Crows Paranormal, including more Black Eyed Children encounters that have happened since the book was published.