Paul Kimball is a not only an author, but a TV and Movie producer. Working mostly on documentaries, he founded the Halifax-based production company Redstar Films in 1999. He has since had work commissioned by a wide variety of networks and distributors, including the CBC, Space, TVNZ, Vision TV, Bravo, Content Films, and B7 Media. His films include the documentaries; Stanton T. Friedman Is Real, Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings, Denise Djokic: Seven Days Seven Nights, Synchronicity, and Fields of Fear, the television series The Classical Now and Ghost Cases, and the feature films Eternal Kiss and Damnation. His paranormal-themed blog, The Other Side of Truth, has been read by over 1,000,000 people since its creation in 2005, and he has appeared on myriad radio and television programs over the past decade to discuss his films. This night, we discuss...
- His connection to Stanton Friedman
- Skeptics vs Debunkers
- How to be truly open-minded.
- "Ghosts" and what they may really be.
- The Trickster and how he views it.
- Shadow People.
- The UFO Phenomenon.
- Time Travel.
- The Observer Effect.
- Communication and Art.
- The Paranormal as Art.
Paul has a rather unique outlook on the paranormal, and life in general. This is a fun discussion and we cover a lot of ground. You can find out more about Paul Kimball at his website - www.redstarfilmtv.com. We also end the show with a song of Paul's from the 90's when he was in a band called Julia's Rain. It's a song called "Louder than Bombs" from their 1996 album, "Wonderful Broken Silence".
- Midweek Podcast with Paul Kimball on The Best Evidence for UFO's - January 31, 2014
- Mid-week Podcast with Paul Kimball: Hypnosis and Alien Abduction - October 31, 2013
- Mid-Week Podcast: 911 and Conspiracy Theories with Paul Kimball - September 18, 2013
- The Other Side of Truth: The Paranormal, The Art of the Imagination, and the Human Condition by Paul Kimball (2012)