Listen to the Show
This was a very deep interview, where we discuss everything from cycles of ages to existence to gay marriage. Rabbi Gershon Winkler is a wonderful person to talk to, full of positive energy and wisdom, as you will see. Gershon is a widely recognized scholar in the fields of Jewish law, lore, theology, and mysticism. A descendant of a scion of rabbis originating in Judea, Rabbi Winkler has devoted much of the past two decades to writing and teaching about the lesser-promulgated wisdoms of Judaism and to Hebraic scriptural interpretation. He has published fourteen books since 1980, four of which have seen several printings and two of which were banned. His most recent works include: Decalogue: Facts and Fallacies of the Ten Commandments, The Judeo-Christian Fiction, Daily Kabbalah: Wisdom from the Tree of Life, and Magic of the Ordinary: Recovering the Shamanic in Judaism. Among many things, we discuss...
- How he became a Rabbi.
- How Orthodox Rabbi's react to his work.
- What the Kabbalah really is.
- Ancient Wisdom and Mysteries.
- The Cycles of Time and worlds.
- The Tetragrammaton and it's meaning.
- The Nephilim
- The Importance of 7.
- What the Ancient Teachings really say about God.
- What the Bible really says about Homosexuality.
- Good and Evil.