For the first time, we have a live in studio guest in Peter Robbins. Peter and I discussed different theories on UFO's, and thoroughly delved into The Rendlesham Forest incident.
Peter Robbins is an investigative writer, author and lecturer best known for his UFO related papers, columns, articles, editorials, commentaries, lectures and media appearances. He is a regular fixture on radio and has appeared as a guest on and been consultant to numerous television shows and documentaries.
Robbins’ background is fairly nonstandard for his chosen field. He was born in New York City and studied art, design and theater at University of Bridgeport in Connecticut, receiving his BFA (painting, film history) from New York City’s School of Visual Arts (SVA) where he taught painting for more than a dozen years. He was a member of the art faculties of St. Anns School in Brooklyn Heights and the Oklahoma Council on the Arts ‘Arts Encounters’ program. Following graduation from art school he was studio assistant to the abstract expressionist painter Adolph Gotlieb and to the American primitive painter William Cply. He worked in Off Broadway theater for years, primarily as house manager for New York City’s distinguished Mirror Repertory Company. Peter has traveled in approximately thirty countries, is an experienced New York City tour guide and an accomplished photographer. He is also co-author, along with Larry Warren, of the highly acclaimed British best-seller, Left at East Gate: A First-Hand Account of the Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident, Its Cover-Up and Investigation.
Television appearances include “The Early Show,” CBS; The History Channel’s “Britain’s Roswell;” "Unsolved Mysteries;" "Good Day New York;" “The O’Reilly Factor;” “The Real Roswell,” National Geographic Channel; The SCI FI Channel documentary “UFO Invasion At Rendlesham;” “Cultural Odyssey,” Voice of America TV (Chinese Branch); “The Geraldo Show,” NYC; "L'Odyssee De L'Etrange" (France); “The Nina Hagen Show” (Germany); "Network First: UFO" (UK); Lifetime Network and “Conspiracy”(Film One Production) Canada; "EXOCILIZATIONS," La Locale Television, Paris; as well as numerous BBC TV affiliates around the United Kingdom.
Radio interviews and commentary include “Coast 2 Coast” with hosts George Noory and George Knapp; "The Art Bell Show;” “Hieronimus & Company” (Baltimore); “The Paracast;” “Wake Up U.S.A.” and “UFO Undercover” (New Orleans); "Sightings On the Radio with Jeff Rense” (LA); “The James Whale Show” (London); “The Alan Colmes Show” (NYC); “The Paracast;” “Through the Keyhole” (Rochester, NY); WBAI-NY's "UFO Desk;"”The Kate Valentine UFO Show,” NYC; “The Jerry Pippin Show;” BBC World Service "UFO's - Fact, Fiction or Fantasy?" and numerous BBC Radio affiliates, among other programming. Peter is also a co-host of the “Encounters” radio show.
- Kate Thorvaldsen and Peter Robbins talk about Kate's Experiences - May 13, 2017
- Peter Robbins on The Ridicule Factor in UFO Reports - August 6, 2016
- Peter Robbins on Travis and Halt in Woodbridge - December 5, 2015
- Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on The Current State of the UFO Field - June 13, 2015 (Mid-Week Podcast)
- Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on The Current State of the UFO Field - June 13, 2015
- Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on Roswell Slides, Breakaway Civilizations, and False Flags - June 13, 2015
- Peter Robbins and Ryan Sprague on the State of the UFO Field - February 21, 2015
- Deliberate Deception by Peter Robbins
- Peter Robbins on Deliberate Deception - November 15, 2014
- Peter Robbins on his new book and Wilhelm Reich: Part 3 - June 15, 2014
- Peter Robbins on Wilhelm Reich: Part 2 - April 12, 2014
- Peter Robbins on Wilhelm Reich: Part 1 - March 8, 2014
- Peter Robbins and Ryan Sprague on the UFO Phenomenon and Rendlesham - November 16, 2013