Jim Elvidge wrote a book called The Universe Solved. I had him on for the very first WDTRG to talk about it. It deals with the universe viewed as a computer simulation. He has a new book coming out on Digital consciousness, and Greg Bishop is working on a co-creation theory of UFO's, that works with a more information theory based model of reality. We discuss all this and more, including the Mandela Effect, and Jim's UFO Sighting. There is an extra bit for Patreons as well.
Greg's Podcast: Radio Misterioso
Jim's Website: The Universe Solved
Outro Music is "Whirring World" from Psyche Corporation.
Jim Elvidge has written a fascinating book entitled, The Universe - Solved!. In it, he presents evidence that we may already be living in a virtual reality. In this interview, we talk about the book, as well as other evidence for a simulated reality;
- The Universe as Data.
- Evidence that consciousness exists outside the body.
- Cutting Edge Scientific Discoveries.
- The computer power of the brain.
- Intuition vs Conscious Thinking
- Near Death Experiences
- Quantum Mechanics and the Observer Effect
- The Role of Brain Trauma in Psychic Abilities
- Eidetic Memory and Hypnosis