Calculating Soul Connections: A Deeper Understanding of Human Relationships by Tom Blaschko is an interesting attempt to make sense out of spiritual energy (which he simply calls a soul) by giving it a framework to be understood in a more scientific manner. Does it work? Well, I think he has something here, yes. From my experience with spiritual energy, I can start by saying that it indeed exists. There are lots of traditions and theories that attempt to explain what it is, and how it works. Tom looks to create a system, with mathematical formulas included (although they can be skipped without losing anything in the book), to better understand how and why it works. He injects a bit of psychology, and offers up some of the work of Rupert Sheldrake for some examples. It's a little slow going at first, but a pleasant and quick read once you get into it. This is not a pile of wishy washy New Age material. Despite dealing with Chakras, energy, and souls, Tom relays it all in practical terms. Anyone who has had experience with this type of energy will see that this does make sense when he breaks it down. It also may help some in understanding how we relate energetically to others. It's a good attempt to create a more grounded system of understanding for what is not so easy to grasp in such a way. It may not be perfect, but it is a good start, I think.
Latest from Seriah Azkath
- Listener Stories - Mark Brady: UFO's and Ghosts... - May 23, 2019
- Elisa Gomez, Mothers in Law, and True Crime with John Lordan - May 18, 2019
- Jeff Ritzmann and the Ghosts of Gettysburg - May 11, 2019
- Conspirinormal Episode 245 - Seriah Azkath 2 (Doppelgangers, Vardogers, and Precognition) Jan 23, 2019
- The Esoteric Napoleon with Walter Bosley - May 4, 2019