The Darwin Conspiracy; Origins of a Scientific Crime is a eye opening read. First of all, this book has never officially been available on Amazon. You can, however, download a free copy from this site under the free book section, courtesy of the author, Roy Davies. He also has hard copies he is willing to sell at cost if anyone wants one, contact us, and we will get you in touch with him. Now to the book! This is a thorough exploration of where Darwin's ideas really came from. Roy, who had originally created a BBC documentary on Darwin, was told he got the story wrong. He then looked into this assertion, and found that, indeed, there was a good deal of evidence that Darwin stole his work from others, particularly Alfred Wallace. One of the keys to this, comes down to when certain letters arrived to Darwin from Wallace. Roy traces everything available to discover when these letters should have arrived vs when Darwin says they did. The evidence does not support Darwin's case. This is a book that needs to be read. Roy makes a solid case that Wallace was robbed by Darwin and his friends, and that Darwin was not the man most people today think he is. For that matter, he is not the man Roy thought he was when he did the documentary on him.
Latest from Seriah Azkath
- Listener Stories - Mark Brady: UFO's and Ghosts... - May 23, 2019
- Elisa Gomez, Mothers in Law, and True Crime with John Lordan - May 18, 2019
- Jeff Ritzmann and the Ghosts of Gettysburg - May 11, 2019
- Conspirinormal Episode 245 - Seriah Azkath 2 (Doppelgangers, Vardogers, and Precognition) Jan 23, 2019
- The Esoteric Napoleon with Walter Bosley - May 4, 2019